Scrabble word: STRAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAW exist?
Definitions of STRAW in dictionaries:
- noun - plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a variable yellow tint
- noun - a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- verb - cover or provide with or as if with straw
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- adj - of a pale yellow color like straw
- Stalks of threshed grain, used as bedding and food for animals, for thatching, and for weaving or braiding, as into baskets.
- A single stalk of threshed grain.
- Something, such as a hat or basket, made of straw.
- A slender tube used for sucking up a liquid.
- Something of minimal value or importance.
- Something with too little substance to provide support in a crisis: Near the end we were grasping at straws.
- Of, relating to, or made of straw: a straw mat.
- Containing or used for straw, as a barn or feeding trough.
- Of the color of straw; yellowish.
- Having little or no value or substance; unimportant.
- Of, relating to, or constituting a straw man.
- verb - to cover with straw (stalks of threshed grain)
There are 5 letters in STRAW: A R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAW plus a wildcard: STRAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAW
Images for STRAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.