Scrabble word: STRAWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAWS exist?
Definitions of STRAWS in dictionaries:
- noun - plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a variable yellow tint
- noun - a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- verb - cover or provide with or as if with straw
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- verb - to cover with straw (stalks of threshed grain)
There are 6 letters in STRAWS: A R S S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAWS plus a wildcard: STRAWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAWS
Images for STRAWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.