Scrabble word: STARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARS exist?
Definitions of STARS in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - a plane figure with 5 or more points
- noun - a performer who receives prominent billing
- noun - a star-shaped character * used in printing
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- verb - feature as the star
- verb - be the star in a performance
- verb - mark with an asterisk
- verb - to shine as a star (a natural luminous body visible in the sky)
There are 5 letters in STARS: A R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARS plus a wildcard: STARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARS
Images for STARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.