Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARS exist?
Definitions of STARS in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - a plane figure with 5 or more points
- noun - a performer who receives prominent billing
- noun - a star-shaped character * used in printing
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- verb - feature as the star
- verb - be the star in a performance
- verb - mark with an asterisk
- v - to shine as a star (a natural luminous body visible in the sky)
There are 5 letters in STARS: A R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARS plus a wildcard: STARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARS
- Travel To See The stars-And I Dont Mean The Ones In Hollywood ...
- WMAP- Life and Death of stars
- Astronomy 162 - stars Galaxies and Cosmology
- photograph of the stars who according to astrology tend to think ...
- ... stars . Both being from Canada and making lovely things they will now
- stars and Horses A Lamp a Light and a Writer
- stars Out of Alignment - The Offside - New York Red Bulls blog
- Download Star wallpaper Star 5.
- starsstars Information Facts News Photos -- National Geographic
- See Explanation. Clicking on the picture will download the highest ...