Scrabble word: STRAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAYS exist?
Definitions of STRAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - wander from a direct course or at random
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- verb - to wander from the proper area or course