Scrabble word: STRAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAYS exist?
Definitions of STRAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - wander from a direct course or at random
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- verb - to wander from the proper area or course
There are 6 letters in STRAYS: A R S S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAYS plus a wildcard: STRAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAYS
Images for STRAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.