Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAYS exist?
Definitions of STAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- noun - continuing or remaining in a place or state
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - a judicial order forbidding some action until an event occurs or the order is lifted
- noun - a thin strip of metal or bone that is used to stiffen a garment (e.g. a corset)
- noun - (nautical) brace consisting of a heavy rope or wire cable used as a support for a mast or spar
- verb - stay the same
- verb - stay put (in a certain place)
- verb - dwell
- verb - continue in a place, position, or situation
- verb - remain behind
- verb - stop or halt
- verb - stay behind
- verb - hang on during a trial of endurance
- verb - stop a judicial process
- verb - fasten with stays
- verb - overcome or allay
- v - to continue in a place or condition
There are 5 letters in STAYS: A S S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAYS plus a wildcard: STAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAYS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAYS
- Personalized Stainless Steel Collar stays Tools and Toys
- Isis Wardrobe Red stays
- Are You Eating Raw Live Food But Still Drinking Dead Lifeless Water
- Loyal dog stays by owners grave for six years in Argentina ...
- How Jennifer Lopez stays in Shape FitCeleb.com
- ... UK 1976 Ford Escort claims pole position Mini stays on podium
- will debut my own new stays in a future post with photos as soon ...
- Uncle Sam has removed his hat and is rolling up his sleeves. On the ...
- Area Miami beaches have been recognized as top picks for recreation ...
- End of Rainbow Captured On iPhone Camera No Pot Of Gold [Catch The ...