Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAY exist?
Definitions of STRAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - wander from a direct course or at random
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- adj - not close together in time
- adj - (of an animal) having no home or having wandered away from home
- To move away from a group, deviate from the correct course, or go beyond established limits.
- To become lost.
- To wander about without a destination or purpose; roam.
- To follow a winding course; meander.
- To deviate from a moral, proper, or right course; err.
- One that has strayed, especially a domestic animal wandering about.
- Straying or having strayed; wandering or lost: stray cats and dogs.
- Scattered or separate: a few stray crumbs.
- verb - to wander from the proper area or course
There are 5 letters in STRAY: A R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAY plus a wildcard: STRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.