Scrabble word: STRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAY exist?
Definitions of STRAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - wander from a direct course or at random
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- adj - not close together in time
- adj - (of an animal) having no home or having wandered away from home
- To move away from a group, deviate from the correct course, or go beyond established limits.
- To become lost.
- To wander about without a destination or purpose; roam.
- To follow a winding course; meander.
- To deviate from a moral, proper, or right course; err.
- One that has strayed, especially a domestic animal wandering about.
- Straying or having strayed; wandering or lost: stray cats and dogs.
- Scattered or separate: a few stray crumbs.
- verb - to wander from the proper area or course