Scrabble word: STARRY
Is STARRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STARRY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding with or resembling stars
- Marked or set with stars or starlike objects.
- Shining or glittering like stars.
- Shaped like a star.
- Illuminated by stars; starlit.
- Of, relating to, or coming from the stars; stellar.
- adj - abounding with stars
There are 6 letters in STARRY: A R R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARRY
Click to search all anagrams of STARRY plus a wildcard: STARRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARRY
Images for STARRY
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.