Scrabble word: SATYR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATYR exist?
Definitions of SATYR in dictionaries:
- noun - man with strong sexual desires
- noun - one of a class of woodland deities
- A woodland creature depicted as having the pointed ears, legs, and short horns of a goat and a fondness for unrestrained revelry.
- A licentious man; a lecher.
- A man who is affected by satyriasis.
- Any of various butterflies of the family Satyridae, having brown wings marked with eyelike spots.
- adj - a woodland deity of Greek mythology [n -S] : SATYRIC
There are 5 letters in SATYR: A R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATYR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATYR plus a wildcard: SATYR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATYR
Images for SATYR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.