Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SATYR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATYR exist?
Definitions of SATYR in dictionaries:
- noun - man with strong sexual desires
- noun - one of a class of woodland deities
- A woodland creature depicted as having the pointed ears, legs, and short horns of a goat and a fondness for unrestrained revelry.
- A licentious man; a lecher.
- A man who is affected by satyriasis.
- Any of various butterflies of the family Satyridae, having brown wings marked with eyelike spots.
- adj - a woodland deity of Greek mythology [n -S] : SATYRIC
There are 5 letters in SATYR: A R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATYR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATYR plus a wildcard: SATYR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATYR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATYR
- My favorite of them is this satyr design. Very regal and very ...
- satyr Art 82311 Centaurica
- FicheiroHirschvogel satyr.jpg Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- satyr Physiology - Superpower Wiki
- First chance to order The Warrior satyr from Weta
- Hellenistic Art The sleeping satyr
- satyr by Grusborg on deviantART
- Faunenfamilie by Johfra - 1981 - one of the great Symbolists who ...
- Sleeping satyr
- FileSleeping satyr Bouchardon Louvre MR1921.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...