Scrabble word: SATYR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATYR exist?
Definitions of SATYR in dictionaries:
- noun - man with strong sexual desires
- noun - one of a class of woodland deities
- A woodland creature depicted as having the pointed ears, legs, and short horns of a goat and a fondness for unrestrained revelry.
- A licentious man; a lecher.
- A man who is affected by satyriasis.
- Any of various butterflies of the family Satyridae, having brown wings marked with eyelike spots.
- adj - a woodland deity of Greek mythology [n -S] : SATYRIC