Scrabble word: ASTRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTRAY exist?
Definitions of ASTRAY in dictionaries:
- adv - away from the right path or direction
- adv - far from the intended target
- Away from the correct path or direction.
- Away from the right or good, as in thought or behavior; straying to or into wrong or evil ways.
- adv - off the right course
There are 6 letters in ASTRAY: A A R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTRAY plus a wildcard: ASTRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTRAY
Images for ASTRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.