Scrabble word: STAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAR exist?
Definitions of STAR in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - a plane figure with 5 or more points
- noun - a performer who receives prominent billing
- noun - a star-shaped character * used in printing
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- verb - feature as the star
- verb - be the star in a performance
- verb - mark with an asterisk
- adj - indicating the most important performer or role
- A self-luminous celestial body consisting of a mass of gas held together by its own gravity in which the energy generated by nuclear reactions in the interior is balanced by the outflow of energy to the surface, and the inward-directed gravitational forces are balanced by the outward-directed gas and radiation pressures.
- Any of the celestial bodies visible at night from Earth as relatively stationary, usually twinkling points of light.
- Something regarded as resembling such a celestial body.
- A graphic design having five or more radiating points, often used as a symbol of rank or merit.
- An artistic performer or athlete whose leading role or superior performance is acknowledged.
- An asterisk ().
- A white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- Of, relating to, or being an outstanding, famous perfomer: a star figure skater.
- To ornament with stars.
- To award or mark with a star for excellence.
- To mark with an asterisk.
- To present or feature (a performer) in a leading role.
- To play the leading role in a theatrical or film production.
- To do an outstanding job; perform excellently.
- verb - to shine as a star (a natural luminous body visible in the sky)
There are 4 letters in STAR: A R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAR plus a wildcard: STAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAR
Images for STAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.