Scrabble word: ROAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAST exist?
Definitions of ROAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - negative criticism
- verb - cook with dry heat, usually in an oven
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- adj - (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
- To cook with dry heat, as in an oven or near hot coals.
- To dry, brown, or parch by exposing to heat.
- To expose to great or excessive heat.
- To heat (ores) in a furnace in order to dehydrate, purify, or oxidize before smelting.
- To ridicule or criticize harshly.
- To cook food in an oven.
- To undergo roasting.
- Something roasted.
- A cut of meat suitable or prepared for roasting.
- The act or process of roasting.
- The state of being roasted.
- Harsh ridicule or criticism.
- Roasted: roast duck.
- verb - to cook with dry heat