Scrabble word: ROAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAST exist?
Definitions of ROAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - negative criticism
- verb - cook with dry heat, usually in an oven
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- adj - (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
- To cook with dry heat, as in an oven or near hot coals.
- To dry, brown, or parch by exposing to heat.
- To expose to great or excessive heat.
- To heat (ores) in a furnace in order to dehydrate, purify, or oxidize before smelting.
- To ridicule or criticize harshly.
- To cook food in an oven.
- To undergo roasting.
- Something roasted.
- A cut of meat suitable or prepared for roasting.
- The act or process of roasting.
- The state of being roasted.
- Harsh ridicule or criticism.
- Roasted: roast duck.
- verb - to cook with dry heat
There are 5 letters in ROAST: A O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROAST plus a wildcard: ROAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROAST
Images for ROAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.