Scrabble word: ROASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROASTS exist?
Definitions of ROASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - negative criticism
- verb - cook with dry heat, usually in an oven
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- verb - to cook with dry heat
There are 6 letters in ROASTS: A O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROASTS plus a wildcard: ROASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROASTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.