Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROASTS exist?
Definitions of ROASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - negative criticism
- verb - cook with dry heat, usually in an oven
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- v - to cook with dry heat
There are 6 letters in ROASTS: A O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROASTS plus a wildcard: ROASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROASTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROASTS
- Dean Martin Celebrity roasts DVD Box Set - 79.99 DvdNowTv.com ...
- Vintage Stand-up Comedy Dean Martin - Roast Of Dean Martin
- Pork Loin Blade Chop
- Cook that Pig perfect crackle and succulent meat Peter Watsons ...
- As its name suggests prime rib is one of the most flavorful and ...
- If you are looking for how to cook an eye of round steak check out ...
- Home Cooked & CarvedChoose from Roast Topside of Beef Loin of Pork ...
- The best cuts for roasting beef (plus tips on how to do it ...