Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AORISTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AORISTS exist?
Definitions of AORISTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a verb tense in some languages (classical Greek and Sanskrit) expressing action (especially past action) without indicating its completion or continuation
- adj - a verb tense [n -S] : AORISTIC
There are 7 letters in AORISTS: A I O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AORISTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AORISTS plus a wildcard: AORISTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AORISTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AORISTS
- OHCGL Addenda and Corrigenda More Root aorists in Latin
- Koinonia Basics of Verbal Aspect 3 of 5 by Constantine Campbell
- Alle nichtaugmentierten Formen des aorists (Inf. Imp. Part. und ...
- Now little lines coming out of our circle just isnt that attractive ...
- Papyrus fragment from Sapphos second book of poems (P.Oxy. 2076)
- Georg Curtius Greek Studies Collection (4 vols.) - Logos Bible ...
- 80 mg oxycontin for sale) oxycontin warrensburgmissouri
- GRAMMAR OF MODERN INDO-EUROPEAN - EUROPES INDO-EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
- Lesson Third Person Imperatives
- Authentic Light Review The Common English Bible
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.