Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARSIS exist?
Definitions of ARSIS in dictionaries:
- The short or unaccented part of a metrical foot, especially in quantitative verse.
- The accented or long part of a metrical foot, especially in accentual verse.
- The upbeat or unaccented part of a measure.
- n - the unaccented part of a musical measure
There are 5 letters in ARSIS: A I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARSIS plus a wildcard: ARSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARSIS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARSIS
- Los personajes escritores en la televisin y el cine Katarsis ...
- ... comproject21Scion-AV-Metalcollection1287arsis---Lepers-Caress
- Et arsis-Quartett
- Origen del Da del Padre Katarsis Delirium
- Full resolution (3872 2592 pixels file size 2.23 MB MIME ...
- Let Them Fucking Burn arsis - A Celebration Of Guilt 
- Spices Misir Carsisi Marquet Istambul Turkey - Photography Images ...
- ai-vreS ...
- Perfil biogrfico de Martha Garca (University of Central Florida ...
- Let Them Fucking Burn arsis - United in Regret 
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.