Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SARIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SARIS exist?
Definitions of SARIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a dress worn primarily by Hindu women
- n - an outer garment worn by Hindu women
There are 5 letters in SARIS: A I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SARIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SARIS plus a wildcard: SARIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SARIS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SARIS
- JUST LAUNCHED Arzoos latest collection of designer style saris ...
- saris indiens love
- ... saris Embroidery saris Silk sarees Georgette sarisBridal saris
- Indian culture food and people are warm and beautiful. (saris photo)
- Indian sarisView Sarees Product Details from JUPITER COMMERCIAL ...
- ... Ghosh brings Sunset Orange Embroidered Sari - saris at Outletwise.com
- designer saris designer saris picdesigner saris picsdesigner saris ...
- sarisView Sarees Product Details from JUPITER COMMERCIAL COMPANY on ...
- We can select some very colorful saris and turn our interiors more ...
- ... silk it is considered as one of the richest saris in Maharashtra
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.