Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIO exist?
Definitions of TRIO in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - a musical composition for three performers
- noun - three performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- noun - three people considered as a unit
- A group of three people or things joined or associated.
- A composition for three performers.
- The group performing such a composition.
- The middle section of a minuet or scherzo, a march, or of various dance forms.
- noun - a group of three
There are 4 letters in TRIO: I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIO plus a wildcard: TRIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIO
Images for TRIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.