Scrabble word: ORBIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORBIT exist?
Definitions of ORBIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- noun - the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- verb - move in an orbit
- The path of a celestial body or an artificial satellite as it revolves around another body.
- One complete revolution of such a body.
- The path of a body in a field of force surrounding another body; for example, the movement of an atomic electron in relation to a nucleus.
- A range of activity, experience, or knowledge.
- A range of control or influence: “What magnetism drew these quaking ruined creatures into his orbit?” (Malcolm Lowry).
- Either of two bony cavities in the skull containing an eye and its external structures; an eye socket.
- To put into an orbit: orbit a satellite.
- To move in an orbit.
- verb - to move or revolve around
There are 5 letters in ORBIT: B I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORBIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORBIT plus a wildcard: ORBIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORBIT
Images for ORBIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.