Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORBIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORBIT exist?
Definitions of ORBIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- noun - the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- verb - move in an orbit
- The path of a celestial body or an artificial satellite as it revolves around another body.
- One complete revolution of such a body.
- The path of a body in a field of force surrounding another body; for example, the movement of an atomic electron in relation to a nucleus.
- A range of activity, experience, or knowledge.
- A range of control or influence: “What magnetism drew these quaking ruined creatures into his orbit?” (Malcolm Lowry).
- Either of two bony cavities in the skull containing an eye and its external structures; an eye socket.
- To put into an orbit: orbit a satellite.
- To move in an orbit.
- v - to move or revolve around
There are 5 letters in ORBIT: B I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORBIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORBIT plus a wildcard: ORBIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORBIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORBIT
- The orbit of Halleys Comet
- What do you think of when you hear the word orbit
- The orbit of the Moon around the Earth is elliptical in shape with ...
- The Earths Movements Spaceshipearth1s orbit Journey to the ...
- PlayTechs Programming for fun iOS New orbit
- Keplers orbit
- What is an orbit
- King Deck 4-Light orbit
- File2007OR10-orbit.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Comets Tale orbits