Scrabble word: ORBITS
Is ORBITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ORBITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- noun - the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- verb - move in an orbit
- verb - to move or revolve around
There are 6 letters in ORBITS: B I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORBITS
Click to search all anagrams of ORBITS plus a wildcard: ORBITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORBITS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORBITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.