Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORBITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORBITS exist?
Definitions of ORBITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- noun - the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- verb - move in an orbit
- v - to move or revolve around
There are 6 letters in ORBITS: B I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORBITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORBITS plus a wildcard: ORBITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORBITS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORBITS
- Deep Impact Gallery Images Comparative Comet orbits
- orbits of T1 Halley H2 Holmes and DI and EPOXI
- Orbit (Revolution) and Rotation of the Planets
- Links Planet orbits SuperOverlay 2.0 GEC 1 million Google Social ...
- Of course the orbits of the planets are not perfect circles. The ...
- Figure 2 The orbits of the outer planets
- orbits of the inner planets with perihelions marked in green and ...
- planets elliptical and tilited orbits
- It is useful to plot the path of Venus taking the earth as fixed. To ...
- The orbits of Pholus Saturn Uranus Neptune Orcus and Pluto