Scrabble word: BRISTOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRISTOL exist?
Definitions of BRISTOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an industrial city and port in southwestern England near the mouth of the River Avon
- A city of southwest England west of London.
- A city of central Connecticut north of Waterbury.
- A town of eastern Rhode Island on Narragansett Bay southeast of Providence.
- Two cities on the Tennessee-Virginia line east-northeast of Kingsport, Tennessee.
- noun - a smooth cardboard
There are 7 letters in BRISTOL: B I L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRISTOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRISTOL plus a wildcard: BRISTOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRISTOL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRISTOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.