Scrabble word: SIB
Is SIB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SIB in dictionaries:
- noun - a person's brother or sister
- noun - one related by blood or origin
- A blood relation; a relative.
- A person’s relatives considered as a group; kinfolk.
- A brother or sister; a sibling.
- A kinship group consisting of two or more lineages considered as being related, as by common descent from a mythic ancestor.
- noun - one having the same parents as another
There are 3 letters in SIB: B I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIB
Click to search all anagrams of SIB plus a wildcard: SIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIB
Images for SIB
Lookup in Wiki for SIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.