Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IBIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IBIS exist?
Definitions of IBIS in dictionaries:
- noun - wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills
- Any of various storklike wading birds of the family Threskiornithidae of temperate and tropical regions, having a long, slender, downward-curving bill.
- The wood ibis.
- n - a wading bird
There are 4 letters in IBIS: B I I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IBIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IBIS plus a wildcard: IBIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IBIS
Images for IBIS
- FileScarlet ibis arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- White ibis (Eudocimus albus)
- FileWhite ibis in Florida.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- White ibis Photos White ibis Images NaturePhoto-CZ
- FileHead of Scarlet ibis.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Eudocimus ruber [Scarlet ibis Corocora colorada o roja]
- White ibis
- Juvenile White ibis- New Jersey Bird Photos
- Picture of a White ibis (bird)
- Scarlet ibis - Eudocimus ruber by Maxime Dechelle maxd68136