Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSORT exist?
Definitions of ASSORT in dictionaries:
- verb - keep company with
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- To separate into groups according to kind; classify.
- To supply with (an appropriate variety or assortment, as of goods).
- To agree in kind; fall into the same class.
- To associate with others; keep company.
- verb - to distribute into groups according to kind or class
There are 6 letters in ASSORT: A O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSORT plus a wildcard: ASSORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSORT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.