Is SORTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - an approximate definition or example
- noun - a person of a particular character or nature
- noun - an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- adv - to arrange according to kind, class, or size [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORTABLE [adj], SORTABLY
There are 5 letters in SORTS: O R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORTS, to go: SORTS?
Rearrange the letters in SORTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SORTS
What's nearby SORTS
Lookup in Wiki for SORTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORTS"