Scrabble word: SORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORTS exist?
Definitions of SORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - an approximate definition or example
- noun - a person of a particular character or nature
- noun - an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- adv - to arrange according to kind, class, or size [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORTABLE [adj], SORTABLY
There are 5 letters in SORTS: O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORTS plus a wildcard: SORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORTS
Images for SORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.