Scrabble word: SNORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNORTS exist?
Definitions of SNORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a disrespectful laugh
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- verb - indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose
- verb - make a snorting sound by exhaling hard
- verb - inhale recreational drugs
- verb - inhale through the nose
- verb - to exhale noisily through the nostrils
There are 6 letters in SNORTS: N O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNORTS plus a wildcard: SNORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNORTS
Images for SNORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.