Scrabble word: SNORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNORT exist?
Definitions of SNORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a disrespectful laugh
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- verb - indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose
- verb - make a snorting sound by exhaling hard
- verb - inhale recreational drugs
- verb - inhale through the nose
- A rough, noisy sound made by breathing forcefully through the nostrils, as a horse or pig does.
- A similar sound: the snort of a steam engine.
- A drink of liquor, especially when swallowed in one gulp.
- Cocaine or heroin, especially a small amount sniffed at one time.
- The liquor or drug so taken.
- To breathe noisily and forcefully through the nostrils.
- To make a sound resembling noisy inhalation: “The wind snorted across the Kansas plains” (Gail Sheehy).
- To make an abrupt noise expressive of scorn, ridicule, or contempt.
- To ingest a drug, such as cocaine or heroin, by sniffing.
- To express by snorting: He snorted his disapproval.
- To ingest by sniffing: snorted cocaine.
- verb - to exhale noisily through the nostrils
There are 5 letters in SNORT: N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNORT plus a wildcard: SNORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNORT
Images for SNORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.