Scrabble word: SNORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNORT exist?
Definitions of SNORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a disrespectful laugh
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- verb - indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose
- verb - make a snorting sound by exhaling hard
- verb - inhale recreational drugs
- verb - inhale through the nose
- A rough, noisy sound made by breathing forcefully through the nostrils, as a horse or pig does.
- A similar sound: the snort of a steam engine.
- A drink of liquor, especially when swallowed in one gulp.
- Cocaine or heroin, especially a small amount sniffed at one time.
- The liquor or drug so taken.
- To breathe noisily and forcefully through the nostrils.
- To make a sound resembling noisy inhalation: “The wind snorted across the Kansas plains” (Gail Sheehy).
- To make an abrupt noise expressive of scorn, ridicule, or contempt.
- To ingest a drug, such as cocaine or heroin, by sniffing.
- To express by snorting: He snorted his disapproval.
- To ingest by sniffing: snorted cocaine.
- verb - to exhale noisily through the nostrils