Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRONG exist?
Definitions of STRONG in dictionaries:
- adj - having strength or power greater than average or expected
- adj - not faint or feeble
- adj - having or wielding force or authority
- adj - having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj - immune to attack
- adj - of good quality and condition
- adj - of verbs not having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj - being distilled rather than fermented
- adj - freshly made or left
- adj - strong and sure
- Physically powerful; capable of exerting great physical force.
- Marked by great physical power: a strong blow to the head.
- In good or sound health; robust: a strong constitution; a strong heart.
- Economically or financially sound or thriving: a strong economy.
- Having force of character, will, morality, or intelligence: a strong personality.
- Having or showing ability or achievement in a specified field: students who are strong in chemistry.
- Capable of the effective exercise of authority: a strong leader.
- Capable of withstanding force or wear; solid, tough, or firm: a strong building; a strong fabric.
- Having great binding strength: a strong adhesive.
- Not easily captured or defeated: a strong flank; a strong defense.
- Not easily upset; resistant to harmful or unpleasant influences: strong nerves; a strong stomach.
- Having force or rapidity of motion: a strong current.
- Persuasive, effective, and cogent: a strong argument.
- Forceful and pointed; emphatic: a strong statement.
- Forthright and explicit, often offensively so: strong language.
- Extreme; drastic: had to resort to strong measures.
- Having force of conviction or feeling; uncompromising: strong faith; a strong supporter.
- Intense in degree or quality: a strong emotion; strong motivation.
- Having an intense or offensive effect on the senses: strong light; strong vinegar; strong cologne.
- Clear and loud: a strong voice.
- Readily noticeable; remarkable: a strong resemblance; a strong contrast.
- Readily detected or received: a strong radio signal.
- Having a high concentration of an essential or active ingredient: mixed a strong solution of bleach and water.
- Containing a considerable percentage of alcohol: strong punch.
- Powerfully effective: a strong painkiller.
- Characterized by a high degree of saturation.
- Having a specified number of units or members: a military force 100,000 strong.
- Marked by steady or rising prices: a strong market.
- Of or relating to those verbs in Germanic languages that form their past tense by a change in stem vowel, and their past participles by a change in stem vowel and sometimes by adding the suffix -(e)n, as sing, sang, sung or tear, tore, torn.
- Of or relating to the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with endings that historically did not contain a suffix with an -n-.
- In a strong, powerful, or vigorous manner; forcefully: a salesperson who comes on too strong.
- adv - having great strength [adj STRONGER, STRONGEST] : STRONGLY
There are 6 letters in STRONG: G N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRONG plus a wildcard: STRONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRONG
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRONG
- Be strong and Courageous
- Editors Note This is a guest post by JK Hustle of Hustlers ...
- strong Hands Wallpaper World
- the strong Arm Alchemist - Pure Anime Gallery - Anime screen shots and ...
- strong man Publicitate
- Weak and strong Sustainability LUMES Channel
- Royalty Free Vector of strong Arm
- strong Arm from Super Seven
- Healthcare Marketing A strong Brand is strong Indeed MARKETING YOUR ...
- All Lift strong Phone Wallpapers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.