Scrabble word: SORTING
Is SORTING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SORTING in dictionaries:
- noun - an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- noun - the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories
- noun - grouping by class or kind or size
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- adv - to arrange according to kind, class, or size [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORTABLE [adj], SORTABLY
There are 7 letters in SORTING: G I N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORTING
Click to search all anagrams of SORTING plus a wildcard: SORTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORTING
Lookup in Wiki for SORTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.