Scrabble word: GROIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROIN exist?
Definitions of GROIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals
- noun - a curved edge formed by two intersecting vaults
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- verb - build with groins
- The crease or hollow at the junction of the inner part of each thigh with the trunk, together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals.
- The curved edge at the junction of two intersecting vaults.
- A small jetty extending from a shore to protect a beach against erosion or to trap shifting sands.
- verb - to build with intersecting arches
There are 5 letters in GROIN: G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROIN plus a wildcard: GROIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROIN
Images for GROIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.