Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GORING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GORING exist?
Definitions of GORING in dictionaries:
- noun - German politician in Nazi Germany who founded the Gestapo and mobilized Germany for war (1893-1946)
- verb - wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- verb - cut into gores
- v - to pierce with a horn or tusk
There are 6 letters in GORING: G G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GORING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GORING plus a wildcard: GORING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GORING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GORING
- FilegoringGap01.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileGring.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Filegoring-by-Sea Station 09 (07-07-2007).JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- All Tours Include Historic Images on an Apple iPad 3
- Odette agent S.23 - Anna Neagle - Marius goring Image 1 sur 1
- dont know about others but my willy rubs against the front of the ...
- ... here for more photographs from the goring Hotel Wedding Photographer
- La lettera revisionista di Ian MacDonald
- Front and back of some WWII military propaganda Ross Verlag R series ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.