Scrabble word: FORGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGING exist?
Definitions of FORGING in dictionaries:
- noun - shaping metal by heating and hammering
- verb - create by hammering
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - move ahead steadily
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- noun - the act of forging
There are 7 letters in FORGING: F G G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGING plus a wildcard: FORGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGING
Images for FORGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.