Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOING exist?
Definitions of GOING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of departing
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - advancing toward a goal
- verb - change location
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - move away from a place into another direction
- verb - enter or assume a certain state or condition
- verb - be awarded
- verb - have a particular form
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - follow a certain course
- verb - be abolished or discarded
- verb - be or continue to be in a certain condition
- verb - make a certain noise or sound
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - to be spent or finished
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - pass, fare, or elapse
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - be in the right place or situation
- verb - be ranked or compare
- verb - begin or set in motion
- verb - have a turn
- verb - be contained in
- verb - be sounded, played, or expressed
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - be the right size or shape
- verb - go through in search of something
- verb - be spent
- verb - give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- adj - in full operation
- Departure: comings and goings.
- The condition underfoot as it affects one’s headway in walking or riding: Once we left the trail the going was rough.
- Progress toward a goal; headway: It was easy going during my senior year.
- Working; running: a machine in going order.
- In full operation; flourishing: a going business.
- Current; prevailing: The going rates are high.
- To be found; available: the best products going.
- noun - an advance toward an objective
There are 5 letters in GOING: G G I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOING plus a wildcard: GOING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOING
Images for GOING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.