Scrabble word: GIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIG exist?
Definitions of GIG in dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- A light, two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse.
- A long, light ship’s boat, usually reserved for use by the ship’s captain.
- A fast, light rowboat.
- An object that whirls.
- A three-digit selection in a numbers game.
- An arrangement of barbless hooks that is dragged through a school of fish to hook them in their bodies.
- To fish for or catch with a gig.
- A demerit given in the military.
- A job, especially a booking for musicians.
- verb - to catch fish with a pronged spear