Scrabble word: GIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIG exist?
Definitions of GIG in dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- A light, two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse.
- A long, light ship’s boat, usually reserved for use by the ship’s captain.
- A fast, light rowboat.
- An object that whirls.
- A three-digit selection in a numbers game.
- An arrangement of barbless hooks that is dragged through a school of fish to hook them in their bodies.
- To fish for or catch with a gig.
- A demerit given in the military.
- A job, especially a booking for musicians.
- verb - to catch fish with a pronged spear
There are 3 letters in GIG: G G I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIG plus a wildcard: GIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIG
Images for GIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.