Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIGS exist?
Definitions of GIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- v - to catch fish with a pronged spear
There are 4 letters in GIGS: G G I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIGS plus a wildcard: GIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIGS
Images for GIGS
- Ryan gigs Manchester picture Ryan gigs Manchester photo Ryan gigs ...
- The Show Guy - gigs
- My husband is currently working with Coldplay and so a few mates and I ...
- BOWY - 20TH ANNIVERSARY FROM BROKEN 2007-2008
- Flounder Gigging Videos
- Gifs de Natal para Orkut Imagens Natal Natal Scrap Gif Orkut
- Carriage Museum Of America
- Baroness Stereo Glasgow 107
- Cheaper PS3 loses HDMI slots Wi-Fi 40GB Joystiq
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.