Is GIGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- verb - to catch fish with a pronged spear
There are 4 letters in GIGS: G G I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIGS, to go: GIGS?
Rearrange the letters in GIGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIGS
What's nearby GIGS
Lookup in Wiki for GIGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIGS"