Scrabble word: GONG
Is GONG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a softheaded drumstick
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- verb - sound a gong
- A rimmed metal disk that produces a loud, sonorous tone when struck with a padded mallet.
- A usually saucer-shaped bell that is struck with a mechanically operated hammer.
- verb - to make the sound of a gong (a disk-shaped percussion instrument)
There are 4 letters in GONG: G G N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GONG
Click to search all anagrams of GONG plus a wildcard: GONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GONG
Images for GONG
Lookup in Wiki for GONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.