Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONG exist?
Definitions of GONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a softheaded drumstick
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- verb - sound a gong
- A rimmed metal disk that produces a loud, sonorous tone when struck with a padded mallet.
- A usually saucer-shaped bell that is struck with a mechanically operated hammer.
- v - to make the sound of a gong (a disk-shaped percussion instrument)
There are 4 letters in GONG: G G N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GONG plus a wildcard: GONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GONG
Images for GONG
- Soulnote - gongs & Singing Bowls Chinese Chao gongs
- gong Graphics Code gong Comments & Pictures
- Hypnose und Meditations gong
- St. Oprah of Winfrey calls them A-Ha Moments. My gongers are ...
- gong Stand - Rosewood gong Stand
- ... Processing Thinking Call for participation in the DEBS11 gong show
- 38 Paiste Sun gong B1 Mallet & Stand Options
- Width 12 Length 17.5 gong Diameter 10
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.