Scrabble word: GONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONG exist?
Definitions of GONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a softheaded drumstick
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- verb - sound a gong
- A rimmed metal disk that produces a loud, sonorous tone when struck with a padded mallet.
- A usually saucer-shaped bell that is struck with a mechanically operated hammer.
- verb - to make the sound of a gong (a disk-shaped percussion instrument)