Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIGON exist?
Definitions of TRIGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a three-sided polygon
- noun - (astrology) one of four groups of the zodiac where each group consists of three signs separated from each other by 120 degrees
- noun - a triangular lyre of ancient Greece and Rome
- A triangular lyre or harp of Roman and Greek antiquity.
- See triplicity (n.
- A triangle.
- noun - an ancient stringed instrument
There are 6 letters in TRIGON: G I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIGON plus a wildcard: TRIGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIGON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIGON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.