Scrabble word: PORTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTING exist?
Definitions of PORTING in dictionaries:
- verb - put or turn on the left side, of a ship
- verb - bring to port
- verb - land at or reach a port
- verb - turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
- verb - carry, bear, convey, or bring
- verb - carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
- verb - drink port
- verb - modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- verb - to shift to the left side
There are 7 letters in PORTING: G I N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTING plus a wildcard: PORTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.