Scrabble word: SPORTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPORTING exist?
Definitions of SPORTING in dictionaries:
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- verb - play boisterously
- adj - exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- adj - relating to or used in sports
- adj - involving risk or willingness to take a risk
- adj - preoccupied with the pursuit of pleasure and especially games of chance
- Used in or appropriate for sports: sporting goods.
- Characterized by sportsmanship.
- Of or associated with gambling.
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 8 letters in SPORTING: G I N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPORTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPORTING plus a wildcard: SPORTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPORTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPORTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.