Scrabble word: STRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRING exist?
Definitions of STRING in dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight cord
- noun - stringed instruments that are played with a bow
- noun - a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- noun - a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- noun - a linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- noun - a tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening
- noun - a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- noun - (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop
- noun - a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- noun - a necklace made by a stringing objects together
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- verb - add as if on a string
- verb - move or come along
- verb - stretch out or arrange like a string
- verb - string together
- verb - remove the stringy parts of
- verb - provide with strings
- A cord usually made of fiber, used for fastening, tying, or lacing.
- Something configured as a long, thin line: limp strings of hair.
- A plant fiber.
- A set of objects threaded together: a string of beads.
- A series of similar or related acts, events, or items arranged or falling in or as if in a line.
- A set of consecutive characters treated by a computer as a single item.
- A set of animals, especially racehorses, belonging to a single owner; a stable.
- A scattered group of businesses under a single ownership or management: a string of boutiques.
- A group of players ranked according to ability within a team: He made the second string.
- A cord stretched on an instrument and struck, plucked, or bowed to produce tones.
- The section of a band or an orchestra composed of stringed instruments.
- Stringed instruments or their players considered as a group.
- A stringboard.
- A stringcourse.
- The balk line in billiards.
- A complete game consisting of ten frames in bowling.
- A limiting or hidden condition: a gift with no strings attached.
- To fit or furnish with strings or a string: string a guitar.
- To thread on a string.
- To arrange in a string or series.
- To fasten, tie, or hang with a string or strings.
- To stretch out or extend: string a wire across a room.
- To strip (vegetables) of fibers.
- To form strings or become stringlike.
- To extend or progress in a string, line, or succession.
- To go along with something; agree.
- To keep (someone) waiting or in a state of uncertainty.
- To kill (someone) by hanging.
- verb - to provide with strings (slender cords)
There are 6 letters in STRING: G I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRING plus a wildcard: STRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRING
Images for STRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.