Scrabble word: RESTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTING exist?
Definitions of RESTING in dictionaries:
- verb - not move
- verb - take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- verb - give a rest to
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - be at rest
- verb - stay the same
- verb - be inherent or innate in
- verb - put something in a resting position, as for support or steadying
- verb - sit, as on a branch
- verb - rest on or as if on a pillow
- verb - be inactive, refrain from acting
- In a state of inactivity or rest.
- verb - to refresh oneself by ceasing work or activity
There are 7 letters in RESTING: E G I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTING plus a wildcard: RESTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.