Scrabble word: STRINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRINGER exist?
Definitions of STRINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a squad on a team
- noun - a worker who strings
- noun - brace consisting of a longitudinal member to strengthen a fuselage or hull
- noun - a long horizontal timber to connect uprights
- One that strings: a stringer of beads.
- A long, heavy horizontal timber used as a support or connector.
- A stringboard.
- A horizontal timber used to support upright posts.
- A member of a specified string or squad on a team.
- A part-time or freelance correspondent for the news media.
- verb - to provide with strings (slender cords)