Scrabble word: STRINGER
Is STRINGER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a squad on a team
- noun - a worker who strings
- noun - brace consisting of a longitudinal member to strengthen a fuselage or hull
- noun - a long horizontal timber to connect uprights
- One that strings: a stringer of beads.
- A long, heavy horizontal timber used as a support or connector.
- A stringboard.
- A horizontal timber used to support upright posts.
- A member of a specified string or squad on a team.
- A part-time or freelance correspondent for the news media.
- verb - to provide with strings (slender cords)
There are 8 letters in STRINGER: E G I N R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRINGER
Click to search all anagrams of STRINGER plus a wildcard: STRINGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRINGER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRINGER
Lookup in Wiki for STRINGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.