Scrabble word: RISER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RISER exist?
Definitions of RISER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who rises (especially from bed)
- noun - a vertical pipe in a building
- noun - structural member consisting of the vertical part of a stair or step
- One who rises, especially from sleep: She is a late riser.
- The vertical part of a stair step.
- verb - to move upward
There are 5 letters in RISER: E I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RISER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RISER plus a wildcard: RISER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RISER
Images for RISER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.