Scrabble word: RIDERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDERS exist?
Definitions of RIDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a traveler who actively rides an animal (as a horse or camel)
- noun - a clause that is appended to a legislative bill
- noun - a traveler who actively rides a vehicle (as a bicycle or motorcycle)
- noun - a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc) who is not operating it
- verb - to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine
There are 6 letters in RIDERS: D E I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDERS plus a wildcard: RIDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDERS
Images for RIDERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.