Scrabble word: DRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIER exist?
Definitions of DRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that promotes drying (e.g., calcium oxide absorbs water and is used to remove moisture)
- noun - an appliance that removes moisture
- adj - free from liquid or moisture
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - lacking moisture or volatile components
- adj - opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - not producing milk
- adj - (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
- adj - without a mucous or watery discharge
- adj - not shedding tears
- adj - lacking interest or stimulation
- adj - used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
- adj - unproductive especially of the expected results
- adj - having no adornment or coloration
- adj - (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
- adj - having a large proportion of strong liquor
- adj - lacking warmth or emotional involvement
- adj - practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages
- One that dries.
- A substance added to paint, varnish, or ink to speed drying.
- adj - having no moisture
There are 5 letters in DRIER: D E I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIER plus a wildcard: DRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIER
Images for DRIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.