Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIER exist?
Definitions of DRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that promotes drying (e.g., calcium oxide absorbs water and is used to remove moisture)
- noun - an appliance that removes moisture
- verb - remove the moisture from and make dry
- verb - become dry or drier
- One that dries.
- A substance added to paint, varnish, or ink to speed drying.
- adj - having no moisture
There are 5 letters in DRIER: D E I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIER plus a wildcard: DRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.