Scrabble word: DRIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIVER exist?
Definitions of DRIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - the operator of a motor vehicle
- noun - someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- noun - a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- noun - (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
- noun - a golf club (a wood) with a near vertical face that is used for hitting long shots from the tee
- One that drives, as the operator of a motor vehicle.
- A tool, such as a screwdriver or hammer, that is used for imparting forceful pressure on another object.
- A machine part that transmits motion or power to another part.
- A golf club with a wide head and a long shaft, used for making long shots from the tee.
- A jib-headed spanker.
- adj - to urge or propel forward [v DROVE or DRAVE, DRIVEN, DRIVING, DRIVES] : DRIVABLE
There are 6 letters in DRIVER: D E I R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIVER plus a wildcard: DRIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIVER
Images for DRIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.