Scrabble word: RIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDER exist?
Definitions of RIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a traveler who actively rides an animal (as a horse or camel)
- noun - a clause that is appended to a legislative bill
- noun - a traveler who actively rides a vehicle (as a bicycle or motorcycle)
- noun - a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc) who is not operating it
- One that rides, especially one who rides horses.
- A clause, usually having little relevance to the main issue, that is added to a legislative bill.
- An amendment or addition to a document or record.
- Something, such as the top rail of a fence, that rests on or is supported by something else.
- verb - to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine