Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDE exist?
Definitions of RIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- noun - a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- verb - continue undisturbed and without interference
- verb - move like a floating object
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - be sustained or supported or borne
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - be contingent on
- verb - lie moored or anchored
- verb - sit on and control a vehicle
- verb - climb up on the body
- verb - ride over, along, or through
- verb - keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- verb - copulate with
- To be carried or conveyed, as in a vehicle or on horseback.
- To travel over a surface: This car rides well.
- To move by way of an intangible force or impetus; move as if on water: The President rode into office on a tide of discontent.
- To lie at anchor: battleships riding at the mouth of the estuary.
- To seem to float: The moon was riding among the clouds.
- To be sustained or supported on a pivot, an axle, or another point.
- To be contingent; depend: The final outcome rides on the results of the election.
- To continue without interference: Let the matter ride.
- To work or move from the proper place, especially on the body: pants that ride up.
- To sit on and move in a given direction: rode a motorcycle to town; ride a horse to the village.
- To travel over, along, or through: ride the highways.
- To be supported or carried on: a swimmer riding the waves.
- To take part in or do by riding: He rode his last race.
- To cause to ride, especially to cause to be carried.
- To keep (a vessel) at anchor.
- To tease or ridicule.
- To harass with persistent carping and criticism.
- To keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot: Don’t ride the clutch or the brakes.
- The act or an instance of riding, as in a vehicle or on an animal.
- A path made for riding on horseback, especially through woodlands.
- A device, such as one at an amusement park, that one rides for pleasure or excitement.
- A means of transportation: waiting for her ride to come.
- To guard a person or thing while in transit.
- To ride in the front passenger seat of a car or truck.
- To deceive or swindle: an author who tried to take his publisher for a ride.
- To transport to a place and kill.
- verb - to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine
There are 4 letters in RIDE: D E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDE plus a wildcard: RIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDE
Images for RIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.