Scrabble word: REBID
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBID exist?
Definitions of REBID in dictionaries:
- To bid (a previously bid suit) again in bridge.
- To offer a revised bid for (a contract).
- To bid again in the auction of a deal in bridge.
- To offer a revised bid for a contract.
- verb - to make a bid (an offer of a price)
There are 5 letters in REBID: B D E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBID plus a wildcard: REBID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBID
Images for REBID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.