Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIDLE exist?
Definitions of BRIDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - headgear for a horse
- noun - the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- verb - anger or take offense
- verb - put a bridle on
- verb - respond to the reins, as of horses
- A harness, consisting of a headstall, bit, and reins, fitted about a horse’s head and used to restrain or guide the animal.
- A curb or check: put a bridle on spending.
- A span of chain, wire, or rope that can be secured at both ends to an object and slung from its center point.
- To put a bridle on.
- To control or restrain with or as if with a bridle.
- To lift the head and draw in the chin as an expression of scorn or resentment.
- To show anger or resentment; take offense: bridling at the criticism.
- v - to control with a restraint
There are 6 letters in BRIDLE: B D E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIDLE plus a wildcard: BRIDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIDLE
- ... EQUESTRIAN SPORTS RIDING bridle image - Visual Dictionary Online
- Braided Leather bridle J T International (Supplies Tack - English ...
- have also seen this kind of goldsilver combination on dressage ...
- ... Horse bridles Mark Todd Raised Cavesson bridle with Reins
- Parts of a bridle
- We have an immense variety of Leather Racing bridle & other Horse ...
- English Leather bridle With Flash Noseband 121
- ... Saddlery Horse bridles Kincade Weymouth bridle with Reins JS11
- Barcoo (or ringhead) bridle as used across Australia