Scrabble word: BRIDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIDLE exist?
Definitions of BRIDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - headgear for a horse
- noun - the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- verb - anger or take offense
- verb - put a bridle on
- verb - respond to the reins, as of horses
- A harness, consisting of a headstall, bit, and reins, fitted about a horse’s head and used to restrain or guide the animal.
- A curb or check: put a bridle on spending.
- A span of chain, wire, or rope that can be secured at both ends to an object and slung from its center point.
- To put a bridle on.
- To control or restrain with or as if with a bridle.
- To lift the head and draw in the chin as an expression of scorn or resentment.
- To show anger or resentment; take offense: bridling at the criticism.
- verb - to control with a restraint
There are 6 letters in BRIDLE: B D E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIDLE plus a wildcard: BRIDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.