Scrabble word: BILE
Is BILE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder
- A bitter, alkaline, brownish-yellow or greenish-yellow fluid that is secreted by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the duodenum and aids in the emulsification, digestion, and absorption of fats.
- Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.
- Either of two bodily humors, black bile or yellow bile, in medieval physiology.
- noun - a fluid secreted by the liver
There are 4 letters in BILE: B E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILE
Click to search all anagrams of BILE plus a wildcard: BILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILE
Images for BILE
Lookup in Wiki for BILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.