Scrabble word: BILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILE exist?
Definitions of BILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder
- A bitter, alkaline, brownish-yellow or greenish-yellow fluid that is secreted by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the duodenum and aids in the emulsification, digestion, and absorption of fats.
- Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.
- Either of two bodily humors, black bile or yellow bile, in medieval physiology.
- noun - a fluid secreted by the liver