Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BELIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELIE exist?
Definitions of BELIE in dictionaries:
- verb - be in contradiction with
- verb - represent falsely
- To picture falsely; misrepresent: “He spoke roughly in order to belie his air of gentility” (James Joyce).
- To show to be false: Their laughter belied their outward grief.
- To be counter to; contradict: At first glance, life at the boarding school seemed to belie all the bad things I had heard about it.
There are 5 letters in BELIE: B E E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELIE plus a wildcard: BELIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELIE
Images for BELIE
- belie Belcan as Saint Michael
- GRE PICTURE DICTIONARY (PICTIONARY) May 4 2009
- ... BRUJERIA & ESPIRITISMO belie BELCAN Sanse 21 Division Tradition
- ... dominican vodousanta martabelie belcanzili dantotorolisaalma sola
- GRE Question of the Day belie (V) GRE Word of The Day from GREword ...
- belie Belcan - Imagenes Dominicanas
- Reginald De belie en zijn zoons Matthias en Koen die willen ...
- - ...
- De belie Marijn Laga
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.